HELP on Brain

Kuo Yang kuo at cheerful.com
Sat May 31 14:04:11 EST 1997

Hi,
I'm a freshman in high school, and I'm doing this presentation on the
human brain. Does anybody here know where on the web can I get pictures of
the parts/structure of the brain? (cerebellum, cerebrum, the 4 lobes,
cerebral cortex, thalamus, hypothalamus, etc...)
Because I was planning on printing those pictures onto a transparancy, and
do my presentation on transparancies. Since I'm not really "artistically
incined", so i would rather do it on transparancies.

If you people have any ideas on how I should do this presentation, please
let me know. Any ideas are welcome.

Please e-mail me at "kuo at cheerful.com" or "khyang at earthlink.net"

Thanx!