Henri Laborit's work

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Sat May 31 22:56:38 EST 1997

In <33907c9f.2206431 at news.sie.qc.ca> Louis.Bernatchez at sie.qc.ca
(Mélanie) writes:

>I'm a french student. I would like to know how are actually seen H.
>Laborit's experimentals results; should I read "Les comportements" and
>"L,inhibition de l'action"? Thanks.
>
>Mélanie.

I must confess tht the name is not familiar to me, so I am curious: can
you tell me when Laborit's work was done? in what area? published when?
where?

"comme regarde'" ?  i.e. how is this work "regarded" (in English)?
i.e. what opinion do people have of it??  Or am I misinterpreting?

Frank LeFever
New York Neuropsychology Group