Amateur looking for neurotransmitter info

Julie jlemonte at deletethis.nidlink.com
Sun Nov 2 15:42:50 EST 1997

I'm trying to find _technical_ information (not consumer information)
about neurotransmitters, enzymes, peptides and hormones as they relate
to anxiety/panic disorder. This probably isn't the place to ask, but
perhaps someone could point me in the right direction?

I'm particularly interested in research being done on cholecystikinin as
it relates to anxiety and GABA research. I'm wondering about
relationships between increased CCK creating enzymes which reduce the
amount of available GABA.

Thanks for any and all information

Julie LeMonte