Aspartame and Parkinson's symptoms

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Sat Nov 1 22:49:58 EST 1997

Dear Charmelle: You just saved his life.  That's really how I first
learned about aspartame.  A dear friend was diagnosed with Parkinson's
Disease.  I knew you didn't get it one day and die the next but it was
obvious he was dying.  He couldn't form the words and his arms and legs
would kick out and he was quickly losing his memory.  Thats when I called
Dr. Roberts and he told me that aspartame changes the dopamine level of
the brain and to get him off quick.  And there is not even a warning on
the label.