cloning NTNR alpha

Beijing Institute for Neurosciences chenln at PUBLIC.BTA.NET.CN
Sat Nov 8 08:22:43 EST 1997

Hi,

  I find out the NTNR alpha's mRNA sequence from Entrez Browser. Can I clone
its full length sequence by myself? If so, what kind of tech should I use?
Does RACE work? And what "complete cds" means?

  I am a listener in this news group for a long time, but it is the first
time for me to send email. I really need help. Thank you in advance.

Chen Linan

Beijing Medical University

Beijing China