happiness in brain

Josefin Berg josefin.berg at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Nov 10 15:26:59 EST 1997

Hello!
I am a student doing a project on the 'pleasure centers' in the brain.
I would like to find out why we enjoy things, like food, sex, drugs,
exercise etc.  However, I have a hard time finding appropriate
information.  All articles concentrate on drug abuse, and I need more
info on natural happiness.  What happens in the brain?

If anyone could help me out, I am grateful.

josefin