machine brains

Ronald Blue rcb5 at classic.msn.com
Wed Nov 12 21:19:27 EST 1997

>----------

Yes. Both.
Oliver is correct, it must be both.  Correlational Opponent Processing is
a model of the mind.  Neurotransmitters, wavelets, oscillations, and oscillons
are models of the brain.  Both are combined together in Correlational Opponent
Processing Theory.  Both have been reduced to practice in the Correlational
Opponent Ratio Enhanced processor working on 3.24 trillion qubits of harmonic
memory with a short term memory
of 9 minutes.  The technology allows for a short term memory harmonic
of 45 years.  Your short term memory is about 15 seconds.
Ron Blue
http://www.neutronicstechcorp.com/private/