30$ for 2 hours

Carol M. McSorley carolmcs at mail.med.upenn.edu
Thu Nov 13 11:56:07 EST 1997

We here in the Neuro. dept. are conducting research concerning
females who suffer from migraine headaches around their menstrual
cycles.

What we need now are "normals" - females who DO NOT suffer
from migraine headaches.

We will pay you 30$ for 2 separate hours while you undergo
an MRI scan- the appointments will be set up pre and post
menses.  While you are being scanned you will periodically
be asked to stare at lights that will blink on and off.
That is as difficult as it gets... and we only need 6 women,
so best to respond quickly if you are interested- first come,
first scheduled!

If you are interested, please read through the following
critera, below:

You must be a female b/t the ages of 25-40.
You must not be pregnant.
You must not suffer from Migraine headaches.
You must not be claustrophobic or prone to seizures.
You must not have any metal in your body (not counting
	teeth fillings).

All those interested,  please email me
(carolmcs at mail.med.upenn.edu)
Please be sure and include in your response:

	*YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
	*THE DAYS/HOURS WHEN YOU CAN BE REACHED AT THAT NUMBER.

Thank you, very much!

- Carol McS.