brainmapping

Albrecht Blumbach albrecht.blumbach at erlangen.netsurf.de
Fri Nov 14 22:24:24 EST 1997

Hello!

I finished my studies (medicine) at University of Erlangen-Nuernberg and
now I am working on my thesis. The subject is brainmapping of cortex
under stimulation with music, noise and spoken word with stimuli of at
least 2 minutes (not ERPs). I searched a lot for literature (esp. music
and qEEG/brainmaps) and I did get the impression that there is not too
much available, especially on Medline (which I am not so convinced of;
we did not find a friend's article published two years ago (FISH done on
malignant melanoma)). So I would be very thankful hearing of recent
research done on this subject. Also I would be interested in new ways of
treating data provided by raw EEG.
Last but ... I'm aware of emotions connected with listening to music,
for example, I think everyone has this experience, so I'd like to know
more about their influence on the EEG. Who knows where to find more
about this?
Thank you in advance,
Albrecht

albrecht.blumbach at erlangen.netsurf.de