3-D BrainStation - Fusion Image Analysis System

Yoroya yoroya at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 01:04:05 EST 1997

     We at Loats Associates, Inc. present "3-D BrainStation".  A Mac-based
 image analysis system that can fuse anatomical images from MRI or CT scans
 with functional images from PET or SPECT scans into one image as a clinical
 diagnostic or neuroscience research tool.  Visit our website to learn more.
 Questions or concerns?  Let me know.

Bob Hummel                   Tel: 410-876-8055           Website:
 http://www.loats.com
Sales & Marketing          Fax: 410-876-5843         E-mail:
 loats at loats.com
Loats Associates, Inc.    201 East Main Street      Westminster, MD  21157