Brain Zapped

uhs0403 at ohsu.edu uhs0403 at ohsu.edu
Thu Nov 20 11:37:21 EST 1997

Transitions between sleep and wake are vulnerable times for the epileptic,
seizures do occur in that state. It is most worth your while to get your head
checked with a sleep-deprived EEG.

In article <64vpv0$bsi at news1-alterdial.UU.NET> "theri"
<theri at worldcontrol.org> writes:>From: "theri" <theri at worldcontrol.org>