Neuroscience PhD and MD/PhD Training Program

Daniel David davidd at essex.UCHSC.edu
Tue Nov 18 13:15:58 EST 1997

Hello!

We are interested in providing your undergraduate Neuroscience students
with information about our PhD program in Neuroscience.  We have an unique
multidisciplinary neuroscience program and are located near the beautiful
Rocky Mountains.  The University of Colorado Health Sciences Center is in
Denver, Colorado.  Our program offers a PhD or MD/PhD degree in
Neuroscience.  For more information, please contact me at:
                           Melinda.Cox at UCHSC.edu
We also have a web page that is an excellent resource for students
exploring graduate school options.  Our address is:
		http://www.uchsc.edu/sm/neuroscience/
Interested students should contact me and I will be happy to send them a
copy of our brochure and application material.  I look forward to hearing
from you.  Thank you.