Psi and Quantum Mechanics

Alex P. LeClair "saucer at bellsouth.net" at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 21 00:10:31 EST 1997

Howard Olson wrote:

>         Are there any books available explicitly about Psi and Quantum
> Mechancis? Please reply to the newsgroup or :
>
>         <howard.olson at usa.net>
>
>                         Thanks in Advance,
>                                                 Howard
 About time some one asked this question. Yep, Norman Friedman has two
books called Bridging Science and spirit, and Hidden Domain home of the
quatum wave function. Edgar Mitchell has a book that should interest you
called The Way of the Explorer. Fred Alan Wolf has many books out about
it also. Type these names and titles up in a search engine and you
should find info. on the books and how to order them. You may have a
hard time finding them in stores. If you can't find any info. e-mail me
and I can get you links to all these books. I highly recommend reading
these, I did and found them to be the best explaination of reality yet
proposed.