need list of neurochemicals and their electrical properties

S. M. Harris writer at maine.rr.com
Mon Nov 24 15:49:30 EST 1997

I'm writing a work of fiction and have been having difficulty with a bit of
research for the story.

Could somebody give me a list (or tell me where to find a list) of the
neurochemicals that fire or suppress the firing of neurons as well as
measurements of these chemicals' various electrical conductivity properties.

(I don't know the medical term (or academic/scientific term) for "chemical
electrical conductivity" so I would appreciate somebody telling me what that
term is as well.)

S.M. Harris