extended deadline for ESANN 98

esann at dice.ucl.ac.be esann at dice.ucl.ac.be
Wed Nov 26 04:20:39 EST 1997

     |             6th  European Symposium             |
     |          on Artificial Neural Networks          |
     |                                                 |
     |                    ESANN 98                     |
     |                                                 |
     |         Bruges - April 22-23-24, 1998           |
     |                                                 |
     |              Final call for papers              |

We are pleased to announce the extended deadline for the submission of
papers to ESANN'98: December 5th, 1997 (instead of December 1st, 1997).  We
encourage authors of late papers to announce their submission by sending
the "author submission form" by fax (+ 32 10 47 25 98) before the deadline.

The call for papers for the ESANN 98 conference (including the author
submission form) is available on the Web:
       http://www.dice.ucl.ac.be/esann
=46or any other question about the submission of papers, please send an emai=
to esann at dice.ucl.ac.be.

Sincerely yours,

The ESANN'98 organizing committee.

D facto publications -          Michel Verleysen
        conference services     Univ. Cath. de Louvain - DICE
45 rue Masui                    3, pl. du Levant
1000 Brussels                   B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgium                         Belgium
tel: +32 2 203 43 63            tel: +32 10 47 25 51
fax: +32 2 203 42 94            fax: +32 10 47 25 98
esann at dice.ucl.ac.be            verleysen at dice.ucl.ac.be
              http://www.dice.ucl.ac.be/esann