LOOK new finding,yes or no toxcicolgy Neurology

TEK-KX news at gate.net
Fri Nov 28 01:59:18 EST 1997

I have sent out several e-mails concerning clo2 causing seizures.
I now have found a DR. that specializes in Neurology and Toxicology
and he has done a study on a group of people that was exposed to clo2, and
he has found that clo2 has and can cause seizures,
I am just shocked that there is not more Neurologist that keep up with this
kind of info, with all the chemical exposure in the work place, is there
only one Dr. that has found this? I would not think so, If you have seen
Seizures in your patents that have been exposed to clo2 or know or other
reports that state this please let me know.

Thanks
L.M.