glutamic acid/NMDA question

Matt Jones jonesmat at
Thu Oct 2 14:55:34 EST 1997

In article <610mkr$r20 at> John Mihic, jmihic at
>I personally think that glutamate receptors are
>critically important in almost all aspects of neurobiology (assorted
>sounds of snivelling, grovelling and general supplication).  Can you guess I have a
>grant application currently under review?

Oops. I hadn't thought of that.

What I actually MEANT to say was that glutamate receptors are critically
important in ALL aspects of neurobiology, not "almost all", but ALL!!!

Critically important in all aspects of neurobiology FUNDING, at any rate

How's that?