Monsanto poison almost kills again: Attention Journalists Tammy says publish her story!

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Mon Oct 6 12:30:33 EST 1997

Dear Dr. Friedman and Attorney General Janet Reno:  Tammy is sitting next
to me in tears at almost losing her life from the deadly poison,
aspartame. Her classic story flows in continually.  You have yet to answer
any correspondence or acknowledge the demand for recall from the worldwide
market.

Tammy says to please send you her story which she brought me this morning,
and has asked that I get it to journalists who she hopes will publish it
so that others like herself can be saved.  This note is being sent to our
media list, Congress, journalists and many lists throughout the Internet
system.  Her phone number is at the bottom of the letter and she is ready
to do radio interviews as well.  She wants life - and she wants justice
and she wants the world to know what you and Monsanto has done.  She said:
"One day I hope my enemies will wish they never knew Tammy Bell!"

Betty Martini,
Mission Possible International

NOTE TO THOSE WITH WEB PAGES:  Tammy has asked that her story be added!
For more information on aspartame email:    betty at pd.org
    TYPE:    sendme help        on the Subject Line
                          1. Take the 60-day No Aspartame Test and
  Mission Possible                send us your case history.
5950-H State Bridge Rd.   2. Tell your doctor and all of your friends!
     Suite 215            3. Return Asparcidal food to the store. Anything
 Duluth, GA 30155  USA       with Monsanto's NutraSweet/Equal/Spoonful
                                  or Benevia or NatraTaste
VISIT  http://www.dorway.com/possible.html  Get links to 29 other sites.
       http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/  FAQs/Toxicity Reports

    Disability and Death are not acceptable costs of business!