Choline and Parkinson¹s

rayzzz at sirius.com rayzzz at sirius.com
Tue Oct 7 14:25:41 EST 1997

Hi, all--

A patient (who has early symptoms of Parkinson's) has been recommended to take
1400 mg of choline, 300 mg of serine, and 600 mg of inositol daily for mylein
repair due to vit B12 deficiencies. However, we've heard that choline should
be avoided for Parkinson's patients. Any suggestions or comments?

Please email me. Thanks very much.

Katherine

Take the zzz out of my address to write to me.