Looking for Room for NeuroScience Meeting

Jamie Boyd boydjd at ctrvax.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Oct 8 15:58:51 EST 1997

Are  you going to the NeuroScience Meeting this month?

Do you have a hotel reservation?

Would you like to save some money by getting another room mate?

If you answered yes to the above questions, I might be able to help you.

TRANSLATION:  Due to unforseen circumstances, I need a place to stay, and
have called every hotel, motel B&B in miles of the convention center, to no
avail.

If you have extra space, PLEASE, PLEASE, Call me.

I  LIKE roll-away beds, or sleeping on the floor.

I am male, 30 years old, Post Doc, working on Visual System
I don't smoke or get drunk  (but don't mind if you do)
I will share expenses up to $125/night

I will be arriving on 25th, leaving on 30th.

If you have a spare corner, let me know

Jamie Boyd
Vanderbilt University
home phone: 615-385-5245