Experimental Genetics Group (Alzheimer disease research): WWW-site + symposium

Bart Nelissen Bart.Nelissen at nospam.med.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Oct 9 03:07:26 EST 1997

1. The Experimental Genetics Group

The Experimental Genetics Group (Leuven, Belgium) of Prof. F. Van Leuven,
focusses on fundamental aspects of the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease
in cell-biological and transgenic mouse models.

2. WWW-site

We are proud to announce our WWW-site, which can be found at URL
http://www.med.kuleuven.ac.be/legtegg/. This site contains a description of
our collaborators, our current research topics and selected publications,
including a reprint request form.

3. Symposium: "Experimental Entry into the CNS"

The Symposium entitled "Experimental Entry into the CNS" takes place on
November 28, 1997 in Leuven, Belgium. More information, including the
program and a registration form, can be found at URL
http://www.med.kuleuven.ac.be/legtegg/.

--

Remove "nospam" from my e-mail address before
replying.