Temporal Neural Coding Theories

Ronald Blue rcb5 at classic.msn.com
Sun Oct 12 18:24:11 EST 1997

----------

       Correlational Opponent Processing Theory should interest you.
       COP theory is at http://www.enticypress.com

       Wave Computation Theory is at http://www.enticypress.com

       If you want to see the movie of oscillons go to
       http://chaos.ph.utexas.edu/~pbu/home.html

 De Ruyter van Steveninck et al., Science 275, 1805, (1977)

Bob Adams