For Sale: Frontiers in Cognitive Neuroscience (Kosslyn & Andersen)

sfadden at s.psych.uiuc.edu sfadden at s.psych.uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 15 08:01:05 EST 1997

After many failed attempts to find a buyer for this book within my
local community, a friend suggested I try to widen the scope of my
posting.  So, here goes:

For sale:  Frontiers in Cognitive Neuroscience, edited by Stephen
Kosslyn and Richard Andersen (1992).  700 pages.
Original price: $67.20.

If you are interested in this book, please email me and make an offer
(note that this is a HEAVY book, so keep shipping and handling charges
in mind).

Regards,

- Steve Fadden

p.s. I don't read this newsgroup, so please send email:
		sfadden at s.psych.uiuc.edu
Steve Fadden                                 sfadden at s.psych.uiuc.edu
Engineering Psychology/Human Factors                    Lab: 244-4461
Beckman Institute, Univ. of Illinois                    Fax: 244-8371