Effective Prayer

jana at pacificnet.net jana at pacificnet.net
Thu Oct 16 00:36:23 EST 1997

This prayer helped me tremendously:

PRAYER TO ST. JUDE PATRON SAINT OF HOPELESS CASES

Holy apostle St. Jude, friend of Jesus and patron saint of hopeless
cases, pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.  make use of the
privilage given to you to bring visible and speedy help where help is
despaired .  Come to my assistane that I may receive the help and
consolation of heaven in all my necessities, sufferings and
tribulations  particularly (here make your request) and that I may
praise God with you forever.  I promise to be ever mindful of this
favor and to continuously encourage devotion to you. Amen