Looking for room on 10/23 at Neuroscience Meeting

James Goebel jamie at play.bu.edu
Thu Oct 16 15:49:11 EST 1997

I need a roomate for Thursday night (10/23) at Neuroscience.  I may
have a room, but I'd like to split the $125/night cost.  If you have a
room that would be better yet.

I'm male, 32, and don't smoke.  I'm a scientific programmer and
part-time student.

advTHANKSance,
jamie

  (  )___(  )  James Goebel  <jamie at play.bu.edu>     617.353.1423 vox
    \ o o /    Laboratory of Cognitive Neurobiology  617.353.1414 fax
     \   /     Psychology Dept., Boston University
     ==.==     64 Cummington St., Boston, MA 02215