neuroscience major

Manu Shri Goyal mgoyal1 at uic.edu
Fri Oct 24 14:39:03 EST 1997

Hi, I am a student at University of Illinois-Chicago Circle.  As a
freshman who has enormous interest in neuroscience, I am working hard to
begin a neuroscience concentration.  I was wondering if any of you had any
suggestions as to what courses should be considered REQUIRED for a
neuroscience major in an undergraduate curriculum.  I am trying to create
an interdisciplinary major incuding biology, chemistry, psychology,
physics, (computer science?), and philosophy.

Please send replies not only to the NG, but to the sender
(mgoyal1 at uic.edu).

Thank you very much in advance!

Manu