NEW INVENTION ALLOWS HUMANS TO LIVE FOREVER

Ivan Torshin TIY at poltorak.chem.msu.su
Sun Oct 26 04:48:25 EST 1997

>> NEW INVENTION ALLOWS HUMANS TO STAY PHYSICALLY YOUNG FOREVER
>>

>Wait a minute.  Who is this guy? If we believed him, will we live forever?
>This sounds fimiliar. If I have studied the Bible correctly........

Dear friends, let us live mocking.

As you understand, the question of what is called here "stay forever"
is asked about several thousand years. You may begin count time
from Egipt's Pharao or earlier. Any mocking here is a sign of ignorance,
exuse me, please.

Firstly, the Bible is not the only book, that "concerns this question".
If you are not headless mockers, you can understand, that there
are four Holy Scriptures (written documents) on this planet
called Earth.

Secondly, the Bible was translated many many times, in many, many languages...

Thirdly, this group didn't seem appropriate to discuss these matters.
It is a question of "personal study".

Any dummy jokes are harmful to joker.

Simply do not reply at all, keep your egos bound...

....for ego is enemy to the human.

Regards to all of you,

Ivan.

---