Prozac f/ dogs

Targa99 at aol.com Targa99 at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 12:33:22 EST 1997

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if you could help me?  I am trying to wean my  Afghan Hound
(dog) off of Prozac which I had my vet prescribe for her?  I am not sure what
the protocol is.  I have been giving her 1 pill 20mg. daily for about 2
years.  Last week I started to reduce her medication to 1 20mg every other
day.  How long do I do this  and how do I properly decrease her meds so that
it will not be detrimental to her?  I would appreciate any information and
help  that you could  supply.

Thanking you in advance for your prompt reply.

Diane Shear
targa99 at aol.com