steroid levels in rat or mice plasma ??

Luis Garcia rgarcia at ribernet.es
Fri Oct 31 17:41:42 EST 1997

I measure corticosterone following the method described by Armario and
Castellanos. The reference is Armario A. and Castellanos JM. A simple
procedure for direct corticosterone radioinmunoassay in the rat. Rev. Esp.
Fisiol. 1984, 40, 437-442.

By the other hand, we buy the hormone to BioClin in England. In the sheet is
described a very simple method (very similar to the described by Armario) to
measure this hormone by RIA. We use 3H-corticosterone purchased to
NEN-Dupont.

It´s very simple, it is only 2 days and you only need a centrifuge.

bye and luck