Need recording chamber for patch clamp ?????

Gregory E. Gonye PhD gonyege at eplrx7.es.dupont.com
Fri Oct 31 15:14:59 EST 1997

Two companies with a wide variety of chambers are Warner Instrument Corp
(800) 599-4203 and Medical Systems Corp 800 654 5406.  Lots of choices
to spend money on.  While looking at Warner check out the "hybrid"
electrode holders.  They make a series dedicated to patch clamp which
has a Sylgard coated wire with a Ag/AgCL pellet on the end which
actually fits inside the electrode.  We love them.

							G.

No affliation with either company, just use their stuff.