Room share at SfN meeting in New Orleans

Kevin Darby k.darby at ic.ac.uk
Fri Sep 12 08:48:47 EST 1997

I'm attending this years Neuroscience meeting in New Orleans, but am trying
to reduce costs by finding a room sharer.

I've already booked a room thro' Rogal - but as yet, have not found someone
to share it.

If you know of anyone in a similar position, please pass on my email
address & ask them to contact me.

Thanks in advance - I look forward to hearing from someone!

Andy Jenkins Ph.D

reply to :  andy.jenkins at ic.ac.uk