Question on Analysis of Brainwaves

Steven Bagelboy at
Mon Sep 29 16:40:34 EST 1997

I'm sorry to bother everyone, but I'm a New York City High School
student researching the possibility of integrating your mind with a
computer in the future so that your mind controls the computer.
Please bear in mind that this is something for way in the future.
Does anyone know where I could get some information about analyzing
and deciphering brain waves and how this could be used as an interface
for a computer?  Thank you for your time, and I would greatly
appreciate any help you could give.
Bagelboy at