"Abductions" DO NOT exist :They are misinterpreted sleep phenomena

Etherman etherman at mdc.net
Wed Apr 8 17:30:18 EST 1998

m wrote in message <3529E80B.254F at micron.net>...
>The mental
>incompetence of many of those who have such experiences does not
>demonstrate that the experience is not 'real' however.

I find this to be a dubious statement.  The only report on abductees
that I've seen in a psychological journal indicate that abductees to
to be as intelligent as nonabductees, and in fact, more mentally healthy.
I can provide a reference if anyone wants it.

The Internet's sole purpose is to get porn and
bomb making plans into the hands of children.

etherman at mdc.net