Allergic to lactose.

E.Izquierdo cage at
Wed Apr 15 12:45:26 EST 1998

My friend has a patient that appears to have hyperprolactinemia and
needs to
treat her, with a specialty that has as its main active ingredient
Bromocriptine, Lisuride, Pergolide or Quinagolide.  This patient is
allergic to lactose, so the drug shouldn't contain lactose.
In Spain it appears there is no such drug, but I need to know if it
exists elsewhere in some other country.

Please, if you know tell me the commercial name, laboratory, country of
origin etc, I would be very grateful.
You can respond to this News, or send me an e-mail at Cage at