Treating Anxiety and stress with Red Sage(salvia splendens)

Alan Pollock nexus at
Tue Apr 14 23:28:43 EST 1998

Jean-Pierre Covent (covent at wrote:
:patanie at (Patanîe Pongpâ) wrote:
:>The Red Sage is a marvellous newly discovered herbal medicine to treat
:>anxiety and stress.
:Can you please post this in the newsgroup

I emailed Patanie a week ago for more info - no response.  I searched the web
engines, to no avail.

If you get any more info about this, please post it in alt.folklore.herbs. nex

    "Ah, if in this world there were no such thing as cherry blossoms,
        perhaps then in spring time our hearts would be at peace."
                          Ariwara no Narihira