Alien Abductions

Peter Nelson pnelson at
Thu Apr 16 21:10:24 EST 1998

SW <stephen.walsh1 at> wrote in article
<353351E9.20F8 at>...
> Lee Merkel wrote:
> >
> >  Occam's razor, tremendously rusty from being over-used, gets
> >  worn out completely when people attempt to apply it to the many
> >  many thousands of reported cases of such abductions. Then it just

Who cares?    We don't need Occam's razor to deal
with 'alien abductions'.     The case against 'alien abductions'
is really a lot simpler - the proponents of 'alien abductions'
have failed to present even a single solitary piece of
evidence FOR aliens or abductions.   Zero.  Zilch.   While
strong claims require strong evidence, they don't even have
weak evidence.