Postdoctoral position

Benjamin Rusak rusak at IS.DAL.CA
Mon Apr 20 12:41:38 EST 1998

We anticipate filling an opening beginning in September, 1998 for a
Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Psychology at Dalhousie
University. This position involves conducting collaborative research in an
appropriate neuroscience laboratory in the Department.  There is also a
teaching component which in 1998-9 will most likely consist of a course in
Behavioural Neuroscience and a laboratory in Behavioural Neuroscience.  The
position is anticipated to be available for a two-year period, but is
currently subject to final budgetary approval. Candidates should have a
strong background in behavioural neuroscience, the ability to conduct
collaborative research in an appropriate laboratory in the Department, and
excellent teaching skills.

Anyone interested in the position should contact me as soon as possible via
email at rusak at is.dal.ca. I will be at the Society for Research in
Biological Rhythms meeting at Amelia Island in May and would be happy to
discuss the position with anyone attending the meeting who might be
interested.

Benjamin Rusak
Professor, Psychiatry and Pharmacology
Faculty of Science Killam Professor, Psychology
Email: rusak at is.dal.ca; Phone: (902) 494-2159 or 473-2433
Fax: (902) 494-6585 or 494-2159
Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3H 4J1