Alien Abductions

Robbt Erisbright robbt at
Wed Apr 22 07:49:33 EST 1998

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998 15:48:15 GMT, The-lurkapup at (lurkapup)

>On Tue, 14 Apr 1998 13:09:13 +0100, SW <stephen.walsh1 at>
>>Hello Lee,
>>Occam's Razor is merely the way any problem or mystery should be
>>approached. With common sense logic and without a vested interest in
>>what the solution 'should' be.
>I was under the impression that as a rule it just said that the
>simpilest explanation is the most likely ...
>where does the vested interest come into it ??
>and the simpiliest explanation can be the most improbable .....
>Don't Dream it, Be it.
>Email: The-Lurkapup at
>The- comes off the Email thing, but only for the purposes
>of correspondence, it doesnt come off for junk mail
And you know I support Occam's Knapsack....

Just because some Greyface Order bound dull somber Scientist said that
everything had to be explained as simple as possible so his hunch
brain could understand it all doesn't mean it's the only truth,
Science is formed too much imho on the basis that the world must make
sense and everything must fit inside of our puny explanations or else

EVerything is True, EVen False things are True-Malacyplse2