Signals in the brain

nospam!stenberg at nospam!stenberg at
Thu Apr 30 04:25:35 EST 1998

cijadra at wrote:
> It is all one world. For you it are several, that is why you are so
> many years behind many of the others and have zero interest in some of
> the greatest data of Earth about the human mind becoming available
> through easier travelling.
> If you would understand emotions you would know that they can not be
> defined with English words.

This kind of discussion reminds me again about the need to make
bionet.neuroscience moderated, and start an alt.neuroscience.popular.

Dag Stenberg
Dag Stenberg     MD PhD                    stenberg at
Institute of Biomedicine		   tel: (int.+)358-9-1918532
Department of Physiology                   fax: (int.+)358-9-1918681
P.O.Box 9        (Siltavuorenpenger 20 J)
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki,Finland