brain simulation

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Aug 8 15:38:29 EST 1998

>... would be about like trying to construct an artificial
>New York City based on the traffic flow seen from the helicopter
>reporting traffic flow for radio or TV reports.

>F. Frank LeFever, Ph.D.

Well expressed.

wej3715 at fox.tamu.edu (Walter Eric Johnson) wrote:

>The first thing you would need to do is to PROVE that the brain
>works in the same manner as a neural net.
Grin!

>This fall, I'm going to take a
>rather intense course in neural networks, but without the delusion
>that I'm studying the brain in the process.
Well, parts of it. Neural networks.

The course about neural networs that would interest me I unfortunately
never heard about ;-)
Or maybe fortuantely, guess the day I figure out how to dock into
someones nets  even perceiving the "lines" I'd go megalomaniac beyond
all redeem. :-(

;-)