Physiotherapie

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 24 22:14:50 EST 1998

Apparently I guessed correctly! (see my reply to your query re "forced
use")  I can just barely read enough German to see that you are indeed
talking about Ed Taub's work and/or some spin-offs from it!  I do not
have a ready reference, but  if you have access to Medline or some such
data base, use his name as a basis for your search.  If not successful,
let me know and I'll  do a s earch myself.

F. LeFever
NYNG