the neural net and artificial intelligence

DM Bolser dmb106 at york.ac.uk
Tue Dec 1 20:10:32 EST 1998

OK, So what I gather from all your replys is that you are much better than
me. That seems to be the long and the short of all that you are saying.
Well then, tell me what you have to say? What is it you know that I am
missing? Why is it that you are such a better person? I want to know. Do
you want to convince me? I am ready and waiting to be convinced of
whatever it is you are going to say to me.
Now, instead of pouncing on every thing I have said and telling me how
stupid I am, why dont you try to teach me somthing. Lay it on the line so
I can see what you are trying to say.