Does anyone know what orthostatic intolerance is???

Denis Jabaudon jabaudon at hifo.unizh.ch
Tue Dec 1 04:49:47 EST 1998

Technically, orthostatic intolerance means that she doesn't feel well when
she is upright. However, I do not understand what this has to do with
sweating feet. If you are talking about orthostatic hypotension, than it
means that she has problems in maintaining a proper blood pressure when she
is standing (ie when she sits up rapidly). This has however nothing to do
with degeneration...
Hard to tell more without more information...