Talking to yourself again? (Was: On Prejudice)

Walter Eric Johnson wej3715 at scully.tamu.edu
Tue Dec 1 23:25:51 EST 1998

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:
: Walter Eric Johnson wrote:
: > What in particular did Jesus know about neuroscience and how
: > do you know that he knew?
:
: You know, I've been hoping, for years, that someone'd give me an opening like this...
: but I'm gonna let it pass because our "interaction" has left me "disheartened".

I can't imagine why our interaction leaves you disheartened.  The
question is really who is disheartened the most -- you for being
asked to substantiate your claims or me for never getting a clear
answer from you.

Eric Johnson