Talking to yourself again? (Was: On Prejudice)

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Tue Dec 1 20:13:15 EST 1998

Walter Eric Johnson wrote:

> kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:
> : I did some solid work in Neuroscience... was overjoyed... but when I looked, I saw
> : that, 2000 years ago, Jesus obviously Knew all the stuff that I thought I'd
> : "Discovered".
>
> What in particular did Jesus know about neuroscience and how
> do you know that he knew?

You know, I've been hoping, for years, that someone'd give me an opening like this...
but I'm gonna let it pass because our "interaction" has left me "disheartened". I've
discussed it, not completely, but sufficiently, elsewhere. I've discussed it a bit in
this Newsgroup. I'll discuss it again, but not now... ken collins