Need some help ofr a presentation

Ayesha Ahad oc0u702c at
Thu Dec 3 11:56:11 EST 1998

   I'm a second year orthoptist and as part of our neurophysiology module,
we have to produce a poster and give a speech.
My group has already decided to do this on the pathway of clour perception
and relate this to the effect of drugs on each stage of the pathway
(especially recreational drugs!).
I've got some ideas but I need someone to point out to me things of
interest that would grab someones attention if they saw the poster.
Also references to authors and titles to do with effect of drugs on clour
vision would be incredibly helpful and greatfully recieved!