Fwd:Re: Non-lethal weapons acting via external manipulation of the Central

patanie at my-dejanews.com patanie at my-dejanews.com
Thu Dec 3 06:21:48 EST 1998

Re: Non-lethal weapons acting via external manipulation of the Central
Nervous System

Author: "RonBlue"
Email: rcb5 at MSN.COM
Date:1998/12/02
Forums: bionet.neuroscience

Why not use a radio wave tuned to neurotransmitters causing a seisure
response?
Ron Blue

Hi Ron,

I think a lot of ways can be,theoretically,imagined as how to achieve optimum
results.
However,to find what would be clearly possible,technologically,we have to make
an association of neuroscientists and physicists interested in this area of
research.

Creating non-lethal weapons would be a humane way of treating barbaric human
conflicts.

I am convinced that if we can get the necessary funds and researchers such
non-lethal weapons could be created in a near future.

Cheers,

Claude