Fwd:Re: Non-lethal weapons acting via external manipulation of the Central

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 3 22:32:16 EST 1998

In <7462j1$fa0$1 at denws02.mw.mediaone.net> "Richard Norman"
<rsnorman at mw.mediaone.net> writes:

>>Re: Non-lethal weapons acting via external manipulation of the
Central
>>Nervous System
>>
>>Why not use a radio wave tuned to neurotransmitters causing a seisure
>>response?
>

>The problem is that the dopamine frequency is perilously close to the
>GABA frequency, so that the response would be uncertain.
>
>Also, the peptides require such a complex blend of frequencies as to
>be beyond current radio technology.      ;-)

Can you clarify?  What do you mean by dopamine "frequency" and GABA
"frequency"??

If you are indeed referring to some line of research which has eluded
me, please supply some references.  I AM aware of a study on ELF
effects (i.e. not radiofrequency range) on--?  5-HT, I believe.

F. Frank LeFever, Ph.D.
New York Neuropsychology Group