Mind.forth Programming Journal: 2 DEC 1998

Mentifex mentifex at scn.org
Thu Dec 3 20:20:43 EST 1998

Bob Cousins "bob at lintilla.demon.co.uk" followed-up on 3 Dec 1956+42:

> In comp.robotics.misc, Mentifex wrote:
>
>> DEBUGGING THE EXAMINE SCREEN #17
>>
>> Today for about three hours  we have just had one of our most in-
>> tense Mind.forth programming sessions ever.   Simply stated,  our
>> quest was to track down the variable "r"  for "recall-vector" and
>> find out why it was not being  displayed  properly  as a concept-
>> flag in EXAMINE Scr #17.
>
> Wow, that is so fascinating! And so off-topic!

  In a robotics group?  Or AI?  Or neuroscience?  Sorry, Bob.

  This Mind.forth program is an AI *expressly* made for roboticists,
  who, as you know, have a traditional tendency to program in Forth.

> Never mind AI, we need more regular I.

  Regular I in robots must necessarily be AI, Bob.   - Mentifex/Arthur

--
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/ Artificial Minds for Mobile Robots
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7256/m-forth.html Mind.forth AI