Requesting a Gift Idea

Vitor Cruz vitorcruz at mail.telepac.pt
Sat Dec 5 16:57:37 EST 1998

I once received a Archimedes termometer and loved it.

In case you don't know it, its a glass cilinder filled with a liquid in
which float some spheres . As the temperature changes, some spheres go up
or down, indicating the actual temperature. I've seen cilinders from about
20 to 50 cm, with different colours in the liquid inside.

This is usefull and also decorative.

Vitor Cruz

--
Visit my portuguese water analysis homepage at:
http://www.terravista.pt/guincho/2009/index.html

mail me to:
vitorcruz at mail.telepac.pt

harryking at my-dejanews.com escreveu no artigo